Monday, June 22, 2009

another of my passions...




I just LOVE styling children's parties !! My sons birthday is in December, so these aren't exactly recent but I wanted to show you as this is another passion of mine.

Jacks first birthday was a 'fun in the sun' theme, we had a paddling pool and sandpit in the backyard, and I made up party boxes for the kids with a rake/shovel, a bath squirt and a couple of sweet treats.

Jacks second birthday was a 'circus train' theme. I had lots of fun with this one ! The train and animals are actually from one of my kids canvas artworks (stay tuned for news on Style Me Gorgeous - Childrens Canvas Artworks). I made co-ordinated party hats for the kids and a crown for Jack. I also made a co-ordinating birthday banner, napkin rings, and party bag tags. My creative (whiz in the kitchen) friend Ali made the cute lil monkey cupcakes for us! The cute pic of Jack with cake all over his face was perfect for the thankyou cards I sent out the following week!

ooh only 6 months till Jacks 3rd birthday party...I can start planning soon lol...YAY!

Sometime after my second child is born (once Im not so sleep deprived) I plan to launch the Childrens Stationery and Canvas Art side of Style Me Gorgeous; birthday invites, announcements, thankyou's and much more. Feel free to email me in the meantime if you are interested stylemegorgeous@bigpond.com

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this !!! u r so clever xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what inspiration! My son's 1st birthday is in October and you have now set a bench mark for lovely party themes. How yummy did Jack's party food look and the cakes, yum yum. You are incredibly talented and I cannot wait to see your children's stationery and canvas art. How exciting! Count me in to showcase your gorgeous things. xx

    ReplyDelete