Monday, June 22, 2009

a bit about me...



I have been working as a Graphic Designer for over 8 years now. After much encouragement from my husband, family and friends, I have taken the leap and started my own business based on my passion of designing for the baby/kids/mummies industries. I feel blessed to be doing something I love so much, and as I am quickly discovering, owning your own business and being able to help others create their dream business is so fulfilling.

I have a wonderful, supportive husband and a beautiful two and a half year old boy, Jack, we are expecting a new addition to our family in October (more inspiration is on its way!).

I am truly overwhelmed and excited about the amazing and inspirational women/mums that have entered my world in the past couple of months since starting SMG. You will hear more about a few of these ladies in following posts.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Just as gorgeous as your personality! You are going to do so well and I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous yummy things in the future! Go girl! xx

    ReplyDelete