Monday, January 17, 2011

'Love is Peachy' Valentines Day Printables












I couldn't resist doing a mini photo shoot with my Love is Peachy Valentines Day printables ...the colours are so deliciously soft and sweet and they remind me of conversation heart sweets.

The Love is Peachy set is very versatile including 3 sheets of patterned paper for you to use however you like, I used it for decorating the little white gift box and wrapping the chocolate bars.

The multi purpose labels can be cut out as squares or you can use a craft punch to create 2 inch circles and use for toppers or tags, or you could print them on adhesive paper and use as stickers or envelope seals.

I used the party flags, which are commonly used for food flags and straw flags, to make a sweet little flag garland, so easy!

Love Is Peachy printable's pack is just $15 (AUD) and includes 7 PDF files;

1) multi-purpose labels
2) food / straw flags
3) 60mm square cards*
4) 120 x 90mm gift card
5) patterned paper colour 1
6) patterned paper colour 2
7) patterned paper colour 3

* I can type food names on these for an extra fee of $20 for personalising if you wish to use them as buffet labels.

If you wish to purchase this printables pack email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au

Sarah xx

1 comment: